Like this carved shape is called 'Magatama' in Japan. For ancient Japanese,magatama have had very important meanings.
They wore magatama jewelry as talisman, amulet.
It hasn't cleared what represent the carved shape,but I think the shape represents 'soul' or 'energy' of mother nature.
● Material 14K gold filled
● Gemstone Citrine
● Size Magatama measures 6mm x 10mm, Threader 2.4” in length ( 6.2cm)
● Come in a pouch and gift box
● Customize I would love to make you happy with a truly unique piece of jewelry. Please don’t hesitate to ask anything!
● Jewelry Care Keep your jewelry dry and clean. Gently wipe off excess makeup and skin oils after each use. Place in a plastic bag, pouch or box when you're not wearing it. Sterling Silver - Rinse thoroughly with clean water and dry completely before storing in an airtight plastic bag.
● Return and Exchange Contact me within: 3 days of delivery Ship items back within: 14 days of delivery Request a cancellation within: 2 days of purchase
●Shipping Traceable international shipping, shipping method is depends on the destination.
Made to Order
Please allow 7-10 business days before shipping